You may not pass us every day, but tucked away on a country road in New Jerusalem is a church building that is home to a vibrant and caring congregation. The location is central to Blandon, Fleetwood, Kutztown, Topton and Oley; and we invite you to join us for a Sunday morning service.
Sunday School: 9:00 a.m.
Worship: 10:00 a.m.
What are your services like?
- Our services typically begin with a time of energetic contemporary worship, which is a focus here at Hope Community. This worship is led by a team of vocalists accompanied by musicians on various instruments. The remainder of the service includes times of prayer, a time of giving, and a message from God's word. If you desire personal prayer, the altar is available during and after the service and there are folks available to pray with you.
Is there a Sunday School program?
- Sunday School classes are available for everyone from kindergarten age to adult. Classes are held in the church at 9:00 a.m. before the morning service.
Will I have to sign anything, say anything or be singled out?
- Please be assured we will not single you out or put you on the spot. While we do receive an offering, we do not want anyone to feel obligated to give. We like to collect basic information from visitors, but if you prefer not to share it, that is fine also.
- Do you have a nursery and children's church?
- A nursery is available to parents and infants during the service. Toddler's church is available for children ages 1-3 and is staffed by church members.
- What kind of church are you?